Monday, March 24, 2014

WHAT IS OUR RELIGION ? -1-


Krishna River projects/Brahmapuri trust

Because this is the last leg I would say, when I will be talking to you about all these things and in the beautiful atmos-phere, here, and on the bank of Krishna river.We have to understand that the river flows, it makes a sound. It makes a sound to show that she, it exists. But we are not only the rivers. We are all the mountains, rivers, everything of the universe we are. And our manifestation is like a big zero as if the Mother Earth has been emptied out. 
It is time that we should watch ourselves and see ourselves. What's wrong with us? 
Very important! 
I had to say this once again, and again but I don't like to say these things because I love you so much. And I care for you so much. And you people also love Me. 
But loving is not sufficient, you have to love yourself and respect yourself. Only your self is going to work out. 
23mn27




As Shivaji Maharaj has said, ' Swa dharma Wadwa' 
'You must develop the religion of your spirit'. 
That's what we have to do. Is to develop the religion of our spirit. 
And once it happens, we can get the whole world completely emancipated. 
This is our work. 
And if we fail, then it is the responsibility of Sahaja yogis and nobody else. So for everyone I have to tell you that I don't have to please you, you have to please me.(*)
For a small thing people react. For a small thing they feel bad. If I don't smile at somebody they feel bad. In little, little things they feel bad and they react. If I say anything, they react. 
So how can anything go into you? 
at 24mn27
If it is such a convexity, how will you absorb it? It is important that we should try to absorb with humility, with under-standing. 
Now you are Sahaja yogis, you know I am Adishakti. You have had photographs, you have known that I am Adishakti. But how much are we absorbing? How much we are taking within ourselves? This work is much more than anyone of the incarnations had to do. Is much more than Christ, is much more than Rama, much more than Shri Krishna. So create such great people among you. Because I have the power. 
Only thing you have to have, the absorption power. The acceptability. But if you run after something very cheapish, and something very frivolous, is impossible. You have to ask for your depth, and you have to take in whatever is emitting from My being.
I hope now, you all will take it up seriously,  do your 
At Krishna River, Brahmapuri
meditation every morning, whatever may be the time. 
Every morning you have to do the meditation. And we have to see that we finish our work in the night, and then we do little meditation and then sleep off. 
Without meditation you cannot grow. And that's why everything doing, you have to know that you have to get up in the morning, do your meditation, and then you can take to your work. Day time if you want, you can rest for a while. Now we are in such a place that we have time to rest in a while. But morning time you have to get up whatever time you sleep. You have to conquer your sleep a little bit. It gives you lot of lethargy. 
Last night I don't think I slept before 3 O'clock or something like that. And then the whole day I've been busy writing reports, this that. If I can manage at this age, at your age you should be able to manage something like that! We have no time to sleep. We have no time to discuss, argue or to eat our food.
Meditate, that's all...
 
We have only time to meditate, that's all. 
I wish all of you absorb my saying and under-standing without reacting to it. 
Please do not react! Don't think Mother is trying to chastise you! 
No. I am trying to help you to grow. This is the way you grow sometimes, very fast. So it's just your growth I'm worried about, and nothing else.
So, may God bless you all!
I was very happy the way you were singing all the songs and the way you expressed yourself.
1989-12/28 and 30: Puja, Brahmapuri, India
You have to please me = 'You must develop the religion of your spirit'. As t is just the last sentence above, it indicates  how to please Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment