Sunday, July 27, 2014

How dare you say "this is 'my' country"?


Traditionalist Jew contemplating the Omar Mosque
built 1200 years ago on the ruins of the Temple
So, this is the acquisition instinct which is very, sort of a, which becomes a political asset 
that you go and aggress other countries,
Children in Alep, Syria, 2013
aggress other people and use all kinds of things; 
and that really is killing. 
So the whole attitude of human beings changes, they think we are the "lord", 
we can hate anyone,
we can aggress anyone,
we could be arrogant with anyone,
we can demand anything,
we can take away anybody's wife,
take away anybody's child,
take away anything,
we can kill our children.
As a result the love is lost;
no question of compassion.
Love is lost,
compassion is lost;
no love.
And with that you also developed "my" and "mine", sense of "my and mine" - is that this is my child, this is my country, this is... 
As you know in Yugoslavia what they are doing. I don't know who gave the name of Yugo, Yugo means Yoga. This is the Yoga people, fighting among themselves. 
This has come from the same root that, "This is mine, this is my country". Why? 
How is it your country? 
You can't create one leaf, so who are you? You can't create little mud, can you? How do you say, "This is my country?" 
How dare? 
This all belongs to God. 
He has created, or you can say Adi Shakti has created. You have not created even so much! 
How do you say, "This is mine and I should have it?" So the "my" and "mine" thing also develops, very strong. 
And the same thing happens with, sometimes, Sahaja Yogis, very much. "My children", this is the first curse. "These are my children, my wife, my family", it starts growing like that.
Then the heart shrinks. 
Shri Mataji visiting Nizamuddin,
a muslim sufi shrine in Delhi

For a large-hearted man the whole world is the universe, the whole thing is within, the whole thing is yours. 
When such a heart you experience within yourself then Kundalini just shoots off because, as you know, the Sahasrara is the Heart Chakra. 
No question of Sahasrara catching if you have a large heart. 
And to keep the Sahasrara open - is just develop that sense, that wisdom, that: "Nobody's mine, everybody belongs to God. 
Who is mine? 
Whatever God wants, let Him do."

So get out of this small feeling! 
Sahaja Yogis do, I must say, I have seen it: they get confined to their families. 

1992-06/21: Kundalini Puja, Cabella, Ligure, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment