Friday, June 8, 2012

AdiShakti: "Why is it so complicated? what do you want? "


"very illusive..."
Today we have gathered here to do the Puja of the Devi. The Devi has many forms but is the embodiment of the shakti. Adishakti gives shakti to all these embodiments. And so there are many Goddesses we have at different times. They came on this earth and did all that was necessary for the ascent of people who were seekers.
... But it doesn’t happen. It doesn’t happen because this incarnation of Mataji Nirmala Devi is very different, very illusive, Mahamaya. So you are left to yourself, do what you like. Whatever you like, you can do it.
So they will ask Me, “Mother, we have a problem.”  -I said, “What?”  - “We don’t know which kind of chairs we should buy.”
For every small thing they will refer to Mother but for important things, never! Sort of a funny use of the whole thing has started which is so great, so important is used for something absolutely nonsensical.
So, see the difference between the incarnations. One incarnation (=Shri Durga) comes on this earth to save the people, to bring them out of the mire of maya. But another incarnation (=Shri Mataji) which has come, is not only just to talk about it, but to give you your realization  -and then to look after your small, small things!
...Between the bhaktas of those days and the bhaktas of today, there's a very big difference. ...
... So now from one nonsense to another nonsense. This incarnation has such variety of jobs to be done! I mean, even the sixty-four kalas, the sixty-four expertise of Shri Ganesh is not sufficient to solve this!
Why is it so complicated?
After giving Self-realization, it should be a straight forward march towards your goal and towards your growth. But why is it that such a complicated nonsense is all the time bothering you? What do you want now? 
We should ask: what do you want? "- I want a child.”." After Sahaja Yoga, you should not want anything. Why do you want to have a child? There are so many children. You can look after them. "I want" goes away, should go away from your mind that "I want this and I want that"” This wanting is over now, what you wanted is your Self-realization.  
"I want that you should become "
After that, what has happened is now what I want is more important. (I=Shri Mataji) And I want that you should become really detached from materialism.
That doesn’t mean that you should become like Hare-Rama-Hare-Krishna no, no, no, no! They are not detached. They are very much attached people.
But detachment is a state where nothing can bind you, nothing is important, most important thing is your spiritual ascent. Nothing can attract you more than this process. This is what exactly is wanted today, that Sahaja yogis should understand. Compared to, compared to Sahaja yogis, what people have gone through! When I read it, I feel terrible! 
"What is the use of..."
Here everything is convenience, convenient, "come along, enjoy nice food, nice company!", it’s a festival going on! Everything is properly done. And if something is missing, I’ll be the one who’ll tell the organizers :"What is this? You should have done this. You should have done that.”
... Now, we come to a point where we have to understand: what do we want? What's the use of killing Shumbha Nishumbhas? What's the use of killing this Catholic Church? What's the use?
Because you are static. You are glued in one place, no progress!
So what's the use of doing all these things all the time and destroying all that negativity. What is the purpose? It's too arbitrary.
Everybody says, “Mother, you have given them permission. You have given them license. So now they are doing the way they are.” The other day, one girl came to Me. Her child was very sick. 
I asked her, “Do you meditate? She kept quiet.
I said that  "“I can make out that you don’t meditate because I know what it is – that you don’t even meditate.”
Now the judgment is going on all the time.
 When I am talking to you, it's all the judgment is going on. So every night you have to meditate. And you have to then think about what have you done tonight, today, in the whole day what have you achieved. But so calculating they are! Supposing I go there at five o’clock, then I have to be back at seven, otherwise I will miss the point, I’ll not see this person, that person. So, everything works like that with the time, with the importance of nonsensical things.
But what has to work is your faith that "I’m(=the sahaja yogi) going to do things which are truthful, which are sensible, down to earth and I’m going to keep myself absolutely, extremely free (=from attchments) and I’m going to look after not only my inner being but the inner beings of others!"

1993-10/24: Navaratri Puja: Re-Introspect Yourself, Cabella, Italy


No comments:

Post a Comment