Tuesday, October 11, 2011

“…free people. Nobody has to govern you.”

1992-02/13: Picnic with Yogis, Black Mountain Peninsula, Canberra...
“… … Australians are, that way very spiritually good I should say, whatever may be the reason, because of Nature or whatever. 
But certain things are missing in them. 
One is the social: how they relate to each other. That's rather a missing point. So this is a problem. So, in collective, they are not so good. 
Individually they are good. Individuals are very good. 
But into collective, something goes wrong with them. Also, if you have a leader  - so-"called", leadership is so-called!-   sometimes, they become slaves to the leaders. I mean, so much things they did, these leaders, horrible things!
Management book, India
None of them reported it!
 Nobody told me anything!
 I was shocked, that these leaders are trying to dominate us, they are doing these things,they are making money. Nothing: so frightened! Like a jailer and a prisoner's attitude!This, nowhere I find like that.
Yogi: Are you talking about Sahaja Yogis in Australia?    
Shri Mataji: It happened. Horrible things happened. 
Yogi: In the past.  
Shri Mataji: In the past.. Even now, collective - take it- is like Melbourne, is no good. We have to do a lot there. But leaders are- that's a myth! You have to tell me. Of course, you are free to tell Me. Nobody can stop you from telling Me. Unless and until I discovered it, nobody told Me.
So docile! I was shocked. 
You are free people. 
Nobody has to govern you
Very much frightened!
"Chicken run"
Yogi: Well, I only know Canberra, and certainly there is no one domineering or exploiting us in Canberra, that's for sure. And I'll tell you next year if it's changed.
Shri Mataji: After all I'm Your Mother, and if they tell: 'Mother said so'. You can always ask Me. 
And you must know My Style. I would never say certain things. 
"Hunchback of notre-Dame", Frollo
There's nothing like priesthood, 
nothing like hierarchy in Sahaja Yoga
I was surprised even very intelligent people, were like that: because you were so frightened, that's why they become like that. At least you can write to Me. 
They were collecting money, without asking Me, for some sort of a purpose I don't know what. I never knew for years. That's not good. I didn't receive and when they asked Me questions I was surprised. They said: 'We sent so much money to You'. I said: 'When?' There's nothing hidden in Sahaja Yoga. Nothing! Everything is an open book. All accounts, everything! Open book! Of course, if you ask Me I don't know, because I don't keep any accounts, I don't keep any money. But it's all there. 
Tian An Men, 1989.
It's checked and audited, and if your leader is not doing that you should find out and let Me know because that's also your duty.
Yogi: It's surprising that people wouldn't tell You because You are so approachable. - Shri Mataji: Just imagine!
Yogi: I suppose it's a question of balance between You as a Person and You as the Divine and now we sit here and we chat with You, You have your lunch and we talk about anything. -Shri Mataji: It's … to Me also.   -Yogi: At other times it's in a different mode, we must balance it.
Shri Mataji: So many times I've said that leadership has no meaning. It doesn't go into their heads. See we have to establish a new society, of complete freedom within you, freedom from drugs, freedom from any bad habits. A pure life. Nobody can intimidate you. Every time,  I had to find it. 
Yogi: Mother, there were quite a few people from Melbourne who had written letters to give to Stephan to give to You. I was wondering whether they had come through?
Shri Mataji: No: if you think, whatever your problems are you can solve well and good. Otherwise you must write to Me.
Yogis: We did. We gave so many letters...
Stephan: Shri Mataji, we gave You some in Madras. There were three quarters of the collective had signed and written letters to You about problems we have in Melbourne and we gave them to Stephan to hand over to You.
Shri Mataji: That's why I am here now.
Yogi: Thank-you Mother.
Shri Mataji: It's rather complicated. I'll have to play some tricks with them.

3 comments:

  1. Yes Sahajayogies are free people and nobody can rule them as Mother says. In fact , now they are so free that they are behaving like shepherdless goats in tatters , running here and there without any direction and attacking each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear anonymous brother, thank you for your comment, but I believe that there is a mistake. Yogis are not attacking each other. Trustees and leaders do. This leader goes with his followers to disturb the public program of another group in Pune. That leader lest Ganapatipule to Pawar who is a rakshasa... Sahaja yogis brothers should understand they are the Spirit ( this is a condition)and they are free, and that they should be strong enough to put the pressure on those people and bring them back to their senses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Mr Dawud. my last comment is not aimed at any leader, but at a specific situation that has occurred in Pune in 2011. And another time with the Ganapatipule scandal. One of those guys is NO MORE A LEADER now. So the alert was relevant.
      My point of view is that the yogis should have a real control as Mother is dead, but also because Her family has no spiritual right to do it.

      Delete